ROMATOM members met on Friday March 31 to take part in the General Assembly meeting.
In addition to the presentation of the current situations related to the association new members, the financial statements, the activity report for 2022 and the plans for 2023 related to the budget and specific actions, this meeting represented an opportunity for members of the General Assembly to vote for the election of the President and members of the Board of Directors of ROMATOM.
The current two years mandate(2021-2023), held by Walter Tosto WTB, represented by Lucian Rusu, was truly an interested period, full of actions that represent Romanian nuclear industry interest not only in Romania but also in the international nuclear segments.
Some of the successes during this mandate, were:
– growing member’s number from 25 up to 60 various companies
– signing MoU with Canadian(Canadian Nuclear Association) and French(GIFEN) Industries
– organising first Romanian booth at WNE – World Nuclear Exhibition(2021), where Romatom together with Societatea Nationala Nuclearelectrica SA, Walter Tosto WTB, Automatica SA, INDUSTRIAL MONTAJ represent the romanian nuclear industry in front of the visitors, partners and french delegate of the Energy Minister – Ms. Agnès Pannier-Runacher, now Minister for the Energy Transition
– Romatom’s delegation to Canada, with the support of Embassy of Canada to Romania, Bulgaria & Moldova|Ambassade du Canada en Roumanie, Bulgarie & Moldova and Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries
– organising Supplier’s Day for Unit 1 Cernavoda Refurbishment project, Unit 3 & 4 Project and SMR’s project.
We thank the team who supported this work of Romatom and all our members for their trust and we wish all the best and success for those voted in this year for Presidency and Board of Directors for Romatom:
General Turbo SA – President of the Board of Directors (pagina WEB)
Societatea Nationala Nuclearelectrica SA (pagina WEB)
Walter Tosto WTB – Vicepresident of the Board of Directors (pagina WEB)
Ansaldo Nucleare(pagina WEB)
Automatica SA(pagina WEB)
Candu Energy – Member of the SNC-Lavalin Group(pagina WEB)
INDUSTRIAL MONTAJ(pagina WEB)