In data de 30.06.2020, in cadrul Energy Strategy Summit organizat de Energynomics, a avut loc un panel special dedicat energiei nucleare si relatiei cu industria nucleara canadiana.
Va invitam sa urmariti inregistrarea la linkul de mai jos:
Speakers and Run-Down
- Ron Oberth, President and CEO of the Organisation of Canadian Nuclear Industries
- Lucian Rusu, president of ROMATOM
- Cosmin Ghiță, CEO of Nuclearelectrica
Chairman: Gabriel Avăcăriței, Chief Editor, Energynomics
Each of the speakers will have a 5-7 minutes first intervention, followed by 1-2 questions from the Chairman, and / or comments and dialogue between the speakers.
Some topics that might be addressed
- What are the focal points of the current collaboration between the Canadian and Romanian companies in the nuclear industry?
- What are the present opportunities for developing this collaboration?
- Are there any challenges that the two Associations and/or the individual companies might address? How?
- Beyond the traditional relationship between the two industries, what are the common grounds for collaboration on the global/European scale – in order to enhance the perspectives for future nuclear developments?